Salmon Couscous Gratin from Leftovers
1 cooked salmon fillet, flaked
80g cooked couscous (according to package instructions)
200ml bearnaise sauce
2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped/dried parsley leaf
- Set the oven to 200°C.
- Lightly butter 2 small baking dishes/large ramekins.
- Divide the couscous and place in the baking dishes, then top with the flaked salmon.
- Cover the content with the bearnaise sauce evenly.
- Scatter the grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes then remove to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 2 reasonable portions.